Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program For Kids
Would a fun summer reading program help keep your kids reading while on summer break? If so, check out the 2009 Barnes & Noble Summer Reading Program and earn a free book! In order for kids to participate in the Summer Reading Program:
- they will have to read eight books that can be of their own choosing
- Print the Summer Reading Journal and write down their favorite part of each book
- Have a parent/guardian sign the journal
- Bring their journal into a Barnes & Noble store between May 26th - September 7, 2009
- Kids will receive a coupon for a free book from a list of exceptional paperback titles.
- Children have to be between the school-age (grades 1-6)