June 2, 2009

Has anybody created a Vision Board Or Thought About Creating One?

Who has created their first Vision Board already? Are you thinking about creating a Vision Board? Need a little push? (Vision Board - Post One)
I have been thinking about creating my own Vision Board for a while now but keep putting it off due to not having any clue where to start or how to go about it. Last night I came across a great blog post that pretty much explains how to create your first Vision Board. Since I need that extra push in order to make myself start this next project, I thought it would be a great idea if I shared my progress with everyone in order to help keep me on track. Has anybody already created their first Vision Board? If so, I would love to hear your experience on how you went about it, any thoughts you might have and of course tips to help those of us who are still trying to get started. Today's goal is to research Vision Boards, how to create them, what should be included and of course I'll be sharing all those links and articles with you as I come across them! First Vision Board Article: How to Make a Vision Board by: Christine Kane Take a moment to check out her blog and what she has to say about Vision Boards. This article is a great start! Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think and I'll do the same! Update (Tuesday, June 2nd): Resources, Articles and Links: Vision Lounge
MORE TO COME!

No comments: