June 13, 2009

Six Word Saturday - Should I Give It A Try?

Six Word Saturday - Should I Give It A Try?
I came across a blog named "Show My Face" early this morning and I just had to take a moment to read the post that was titled "Six Word Saturday". I figured since it was Saturday and I was at a loss with what to blog about first, the Six Word Saturday suggestion pretty much popped out at me at the right time. Isn't it funny how inspiration hits you or ideas come flying out at you just when you need it the most? Hmmm! Six words is what I am suppose to write about on my blog this morning that pertain to my life or a current situation happening in my life at the moment. Sitting back for a moment to think about how to narrow down my life at this moment into six words seemed very intimidating. But once again, just when I was about to give up, six words came to mind. It still amazes me how ideas and solutions appear out of nowhere! What am I waiting for? Tell you my six words already so we can all move on with our Six Words Saturday?!! Drum Roll Please!!!!!!!! Drum Roll Please!!!!!!!! Here They Are!!!!!!!!!! WHERE do I go from HERE? So, what do you think? Surprised? Shocked? Amused? Disappointed? Nothing? I would try and explain why these particular six words came to mind but I'm not quit sure myself. I have a few guesses but I think I will ponder my words for a little while and see what else comes to mind today! If you have a free moment, head on over to Show My Face to read more about Six Word Saturday's and give it a try! What do you have to loose? Have Fun And Thanks You!

No comments: