September 25, 2009

Stop Motion Video Of The Day, A New Blog & Some Random Thoughts!

Stop Motion Video Of The Day, A New Blog & Some Random Thoughts!
Has anybody ever tried creating their own stop motion video? Noticing that I have been stumbling across these styles of videos more often while online and keep pondering the idea if it would be fun to try one day or not. Hmmmm???!!! This particular Stop Motion Video is one I came across while reading You Need A Drink's Blog while checking out their cute wine gifts to show to my friend Kim. She started her first blog this week after finally settling on the name "Kim's Home Brewed Life"!! Love the name!! CONGRATS to Kim for starting her first blog & if you have a free minute, head on over there to check it out. The next thing I realized, time had passed while I was caught up in searching online (again), and that is how I stumbled across this video. Relates to my Multi-Media side of interests! Isn't it so strange how you start searching for one thing online and end up somewhere else online ten minutes later that is in a entirely different direction? Hmmm!!! Anyways, check out the video if you have a minute, leave a comment and don't forget to stop by Kim's Home Brewed Life and also You Need A Drink Blogs. Stop Motion Video Pick Of The Day: 8-Bit Trip Enjoy & Thank You!

No comments: