October 28, 2009

Loop iLamp Product Review From CSN Stores

Loop iLamp Product Review From CSN Store

I have such a wonderful product to tell everyone about that you will love. CSN Stores recently gave me an opportunity to review a product from their lighting store. If you are not familiar with CSN Stores, they have more than 200 online shops that carry over a million products for your home or office. CSN Stores is known for offering products to shoppers who may be on a budget all the way to products for a shopper who may be looking for a luxury item for their new home.
The product that I was given the opportunity to review was from CSN Lighting as part of their iLamp Collection. It is called the Loop iLamp from Adesso. After trying it out for my office desk, it actually solved three problems for me at the same time. My desk can become unbelievably cluttered at times, lacks the light I need, and I am constantly switching between listening to music on my CD's to podcasts and music on my iPod. The Adesso Loop iLamp is compact, adjustable, and best of all is a docking station that will play my music from my iPod.



Features that I love about the Loop iLamp:
  • Adjustable gooseneck 
  • Two round built in 1.75" speakers 
  • iPod dock plays and also charges iPod 
  • Accommodates (1) 29 watt G9 halogen bulb
  • Comes with adapters to fit different iPods
  • Quality of sound is very nice
  • Price is very reasonable

CSN Stores is also well known for their exceptional website that is well organized, user friendly and has great features such as their search options and gift finder. Click Here to check out their online shops. You may also follow CSN Stores on Twitter, become a CSN Stores fan on Facebook or read their CSN Stores Blog.


When you have a free moment or if you would like to start looking around for your holiday shopping needs, check out CSN Stores and don't forget to take a look at their Deals of the Week.




Enjoy & A Special Thank You To CSN Lighting.com For This Wonderful Product Review Opportunity!

No comments: