December 22, 2009

ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box Review

ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box Review  
Give The Gift Of Never Having To Scoop Again



Recently, an opportunity was given to me by Brilliant Pet to review their ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box. I know it might sound strange that I was so excited to receive this litter box to test out and review on my blog but if any of you have cats as a pet, you probably know what I am talking about.


I’m quite sure that most people have a household chore or two that they would rather get out of doing, trade, or come up with some silly excuse why you can’t do it. Our old litter box was that one chore that both my boyfriend and I hated to do and were always having to flip a coin or bargain to get out of it. Now that we have a new ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter box, let’s just say that in our household, Scoop Free means excuse free!!

Since I was a child, I have always had a cat in the family, along with one of those old fashioned cat litter boxes that have to either be changed or scooped each week, if not more. There have been times when I have thought about purchasing an electric cat litter box but that was when they first came out and I always seemed to get such mixed reviews about them. Some people loved them and other hated them for one reason or another.

As months and a few years went by, our cat litter box became more of an issue when I started to develop allergies. I would have to wear a mask or hold my nose and try to scoop it really fast before all the dust would fly up and irritate my allergies. I guess I just thought it was one of those things we had to live with if we wanted to have a cat that stayed indoors. I’ll be the first to admit how wrong I was and I can’t even tell you how much easier it is to have the ScoopFree Ultra Self-Cleaning Litter Box. I can honestly say that I will never return to the old square litter box and scoop again!!! Off in the garbage it went!!!

We were instructed to place the new box next to our old one for a few days so our cat could get use to having a new litter box. We didn’t notice him using it at all but the number counter said different and started to question if he was just using the new box as a walkway in order to get to his old box. I think it was the very next day that we heard the sound of the box going to work and that was all it took. We threw out our old litter box and put this one in its place. Our cat Giz has been using it ever since.
  There isn’t all the dust from the scoopable litter like we use to deal with, the tray in the box is always clean and never needs to be scooped and it almost feels like we don’t have a litter box anymore because we hardly have to do anything.

 When we realized that it was time to order another litter tray, we decided it would benefit us the most to sign up for their litter tray delivery subscription. There is no commitment and you can cancel or change your subscription at any time. The greatest thing about the service was that our litter trays were actually delivered so fast that we were shocked and I didn’t believe my boyfriend when he said that we received them already. How great is that?! 

After we received our litter trays so fast, it was time to replace the first tray. The tray is designed to contain odors, and worked very well. When we switched it, it was a simple as lifting the Scoop Free up, place the lid over the old tray, disposed of it, slide a new tray in and finished!

 The ScoopFree Ultra comes with several nice features with the first being the built in health counter to let you easily track the number of uses. This feature works great for giving you an indication of when to switch the litter tray and if the cat is actually using their new box since it is always clean.

The new trays run about $16 each, and you can subscribe to a delivery subscription that comes with FREE shipping. Previously, we used about (1) 28lb. Fresh Step scoopable litter a month. That was around $15 per tub, so the cost of litter is almost identical.


In our household it use to be a contest to see who could come up with the best excuse to dodge cleaning the litter box. With the Scoop Free Ultra we can devote our energy to dodging a new chore! Has the automatic laundry folder been invented yet? Ha!!
 

Give the Gift of Never Having to Scoop Litter Again! ScoopFree® +BOLT™ only $99.99 

ScoopFree® Self-Cleaning Litter Box is the only litter box that you can leave alone for weeks at a time. ScoopFree uses disposable litter trays to provide unbeatable odor control & hassle-free convenience. Simply throw away the disposable tray every few weeks & replace it with a new one. 

FroliCat™ BOLT™ is the award winning interactive laser toy that provides hours of fun for you & your feline friend. Simply hold BOLT in your hand or place it on a flat surface, turn it on & watch your cat pounce, chase & bat at the exciting laser patterns. Dogs love it too! 
Until December 31, 2009, you can get both ScoopFree Self-Cleaning Litter Box and FroliCat BOLT for only $99.99 plus FREE SHIPPING!

      • To receive this special offer, please visit ScoopFree.
      •  Offer available only by visiting ScoopFree.
            • Free shipping available only within 48 contiguous US states.
            • Order must be placed on or before December 31, 2009

            •  Review Policy:  The item being reviewed was provided to me at no cost by the manufacturer to test it out and write a review on my blog that is my own opinions. The opinions I have given here are mine and may differ from others but have not been influenced by monetary means.

            No comments: