January 8, 2010

Who Is The FroliCat BOLT Interactive Cat Toy WINNER??

THE WINNER IS.............. LIVE LOVE LAUGH WITH LESLIE!!!!!

Congrats Leslie! Keep an eye out for my e-mail!!



Thank you everyone!!!



Who Is The WINNER - FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Toy
  
Who is going to be the winner of this FroliCat BOLT that I was telling you about last week? Would you like to find out? If so, check back later and I will have the winner's name posted!




If if you didn't have a chance to read my review about The FroliCat BOLT Interactive Laser Toy, Click Here to discover what fun your cat will have with this toy!

See You Back Here Later!



Review Policy: The item being reviewed was provided to me at no cost by the manufacturer to review and write a review on my blog that is my own opinion. The opinions I have given here are mine and may differ from others but have not been influenced by monetary means. 


No comments: