October 5, 2010

A Blogger Who Helps Another Blogger With Tutorials & Kindness

Blogger In Need Of A Tutorial

The other day I was so frustrated when I was trying to figure out several things I was trying to change/add to my blog. After trying on m y own for a while, I gave up and search for a blog that had blogger related tutorials. That is when I came across Caffeinated Graphic Designs Blog.


Several of the tutorials on Caffeinated Graphic Designs Blog were very helpful and just what I needed. I even e-mailed Crissy to see if she would help me with a question that I had. I was shocked when I received an e-mail back within minutes.

Not only does Crissy help others with her tutorials, she is amazing with her graphic design work.


With here work including creating a logo, blog templates, layouts, designs of all kinds and so much more. Take a moment to stop by Caffeinated Graphic Designs to look at he portfolio. You will love her work.

With all of that said, I wanted to make sure that I took a moment out of my day to say thank you to Crissy and encourage others to check out her tutorials & design skills when in need of help.

Thanks Again!!

1 comment:

Closer to Lucy said...

followed your link from the Product Review Place, following you now...come by when you get a chance.
http://closertolucy.blogspot.com