Petcakes - A New Collectible Plush Pet Review/Giveaway
Have you started your holiday shopping? Are you finding it difficult deciding on a unique gift that a child will absolutely love? If so, Well Made Toy Manufacturing Corporation has recently introduced the perfect gift for all the children in our lives (ages 3 & up).
Trying to imagine what PetCakes would be, it was time to visit the PetCakes website. Seeing how adorable they are, I already knew how they will be an instant favorable toy that children will be adding to their holiday wish lists.
Each PetCakes features an animal that is nestled in its own cupcake wrapper, has a "frosting" hat with a whimsical back-story. A perfect creation that provides children to have hours of fun using their imagination with their very own PetCakes.
The first collection of PetCakes of four puppies were the first line released earlier this fall. Children will look forward to more than six additional generations of PetCakes that will begin debuting in 2011. These next generations of PetCakes will feature new puppies, kittens, bears, rabbits, raccoons and other furry friends.
PetCakes can be found in specialty toy and gift stores, ToysRUs, Amazon, eToys and more. Series one are for children ages 3 and up, with a suggested retail price of$13.99 each.
Visit PetCakes online to see the first series of PetCakes puppies. Each PetCakes puppy has their own description about who they are and more. This is the moment where I will leave everyone to have the exciting surprise to read about each individual PetCakes puppies. Visit their website online or in a store to learn their exciting story, name and personalities.
Well Made Toy Manufacturing Corporation was very generous to provide one lucky Visualized By Christy Blog reader a chance to win 2 randomly chosen PetCakes.
GIVEAWAY ENTRY RULES:
To enter this giveaway, the mandatory entry has to be completed first before any other entry will be considered.
Visit PetCakes online and pick which PetCakes is your favorite. Come back here to leave a comment letting us know which one you chose.
- Don't forget to leave an e-mail address in one of the comments (mandatory comment would work best) or a way to be contacted. A comment will need to be left here for each entry.
All extra entries are optional and worth one entry each.
- Visit PetCakes and leave a comment here letting us know which PetCakes puppy is topped with tasty frosting and a cherry.
- Blog about this PetCakes Review/Giveaway and leave a comment back here with a link back to the blog post.
- If you are the chosen winner for this giveaway, would you keep these PetCakes as a gift if you have a child of your own or give them as a gift to another child?
- Follow Visualized By Christy publicly via GFC and leave a comment that you have done so.
- Add Visualized By Christy's blog button to your blog with a link back to where you added the button.
- Visit PetCakes and leave a comment here about something that you have learned about either any of the PetCakes or company.
- Use your creativity and share your thoughts with what animal you would like to see in the upcoming PetCakes Series.
This giveaway will end on November 30, 2010 at midnight (EST) and is only open to US residents who are the age of 18 years and older.
Winner will be contacted by e-mail and has 24 hours to respond with their first and last name, along with their mailing address. Another winner will be chosen if the original winner has not replied back within the stated time period.
Visualized By Christy (myself) states that this company did send me four PetCakes in order for me to personally review their product(s). This review blog post is completely 100% my own opinion. In no way did I receive pressure or any sort of payment to change my personal opinion.
View the full disclosure policy provided HERE.
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!