Closed - Winner Will Be Announce Later Today!
Thank You For Entering!
Have You Visited JUMBIELAND Review & Giveaway
What are Jumbies? Follow me to JUMBIELAND see for yourself!
After visiting JUMBIELAND myself, I was able to discover the story behind how JUMBIES came to be, not to mention how they became such fun toys for both girls and boys.
Sharing a bit of the JUMBIES background,it started off with many storks who were in charge of delivering more babies than ever before. These such babies included from baby elephants all the way to baby skunks and bats.
The storks had so little time with such a great amount of babies to deliver around the world. Tired and confused, these storks were all over the place such as turning right instead of left, others flew at night when they were suppose to fly during the day and the entire deliveries that these storks had to make became overwhelming. This is when one stork ran into another and the same thing happening over and over with all the other storks with their deliveries.
CRASH! CRASH! CRASH!
After the crash, the storks did not believe their eyes or know what to say. All of the baby animals were jumbled! Instead of finding a baby elehant or zebra, they would find a Zelephant. Same with all of the other baby animals. Each one was jumbled with another and how they became to be known as JUMBIES.
With finding an island they called JUMBIELAND, the storks did not give up until each and every JUMBIE had a home.
With so much of the JUMBIE story left to learn, take a trip to JUMBIELAND to meet all the JUMBIES, play games,view cartoon animations, and so much more.
Now that you have learned all about JUMBIES, Jumbieland Industries was very generous to provide one lucky Visualized By Christy Blog reader the chance to win two JUMBIES.
GIVEAWAY ENTRY RULES:
To enter this giveaway, the mandatory entry has to be completed first before any other entry will be considered.
Visit JUMBIELAND and pick your favorite JUMBIE. Come back here to leave a comment letting us know which one you chose.
- Don't forget to leave an e-mail address or a way to be contacted in your first entry & also to leave a comment back here on all entries listed.
All extra entries are optional and worth one entry each.
- Follow JUMBIES on Twitter and leave a comment that you have done so, along with your Titter name or link.
- Tweet about JUMBIES saying "Check out JUMBIES. They have been compared to the next Beanie Babies!". Comment back here with your Twitter name/link that you have done so.
- Join JUMBIES on facebook and click the "Like" button with a comment here saying you have done so.
- Visit JUMBIES on facebook and leave a comment on their wall telling them which JUMBIE is your favorite. Leave a comment back here that you have done so.
- Find the answer to this joke "Why did the Chicken cross the playground?" on the JUMBIE website and leave a comment back here with the answer.
- Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment that you have done so with a link back to your blog post.
- Add my Visualized By Christy button (found top right side) to your blog. Leave a link back to your blog to let me know that you have done so.
- Follow my blog via GFC and leave a comment that you have done so.
This giveaway will end on November 18, 2010 at midnight and is only open to US residents who are the age of 18 years and older.
Winner will be contacted by e-mail and has 24 hours to respond with their name & address. Another winner will be chosen if the original winner has not replied back within the stated time period.
Visualized By Christy states that the company sent me product(s) for me to review. My review and giveaway information posted above is my own opinion and I have not received any sort of payment to change my personal opinion.
Giveaway Is Now Closed!
The Winner Will Be Announced Later Today. Thank You For Entering This Giveaway!