November 3, 2010

When Do You Find Time To Blog & Other Helpful Questions

When Do You Blog & How Do You Keep Up?

We all have such busy schedules these days and I am curious how and when others keep up with their blog. Seeing such beautiful blogs that include daily blog posts, I thought I would come out and just ask my questions.

Here are a few of my questions that I am curiosity about:
  • Do you set aside a time each day to blog?
  • Is there a time amount allowed to blog (such as one hour or two a day)?
  • Are your blog posts already planned out or written when you sit down with whatever comes to mind?
  • How do you keep up with all the giveaways you might enter?
  • How do you get past the feeling knowing your blog goal (such as layout, widgets, working pages, etc..) but not being able to have it all now?
  • When working on product reviews/giveaways, are you quick with writing them or slow and takes a bit?
  • With only knowing a place or two to add my giveaway link to, how do you gather more entries instead of adding a similar post every other day to your blog?
  • How did you get over your shyness to add your own personality to your blog & include blogging about thoughts, etc...?
  • Did it come natural or did you have to work at it?

With having so many more questions, I would love it if you would stop by and answer my questions. Even if you would only like to answer one, provide a tip of your own, suggest something that I should use/need or even pass along a great tutorial link.

I would greatly appreciate any comments on this post.

Thank you very much!

No comments: