December 23, 2010

Borders Printable Coupon For Last Minute Holiday Shopping!



Last Minute Shopping?
Another Great Borders Printable Coupon

Running behind this holiday season? Need more time to shop for gifts, send out holiday cards and more? 

For those of you who have had a similar experience, I really do understand. 

Final projects for school had my full attention and I was so embarrassed when realizing that Hanukkah had come and gone and even had to ask a friend when Christmas was so I could figure out how many shopping days I had left.


Let's just say I have been very grateful for all the Printable Coupons that Borders has been offering this holiday season.

We have been so lucky to find so many gifts for friends and family members all in one store, not to mention their holiday coffee drinks to keep me going and enjoy so much.
In case you didn't know, these Printable Borders Coupons can also be used at the cafe and if you haven't tried their holiday latte, mocha and hot chocolate drinks, try to find a free moment to do so.

Anyways, back to my original point!! 

Borders is offering another printable coupon. 33% off the List Price of Any One Item. Reward Plus Members receive an extra 10% off.

Always keep in mind that most of these Borders Printable Coupons can be used both in-store or online at Borders.com.

 Take advantage of this great Borders Printable Coupon and don't forget to always read the fine print of rules, etc...


Happy Shopping!

Happy Holidays!


(All images are from the Borders website)

No comments: