December 31, 2010

Continued Five Question Friday Post - Time To Answer Before Festivities Start ?

   



Continued From Yesterday's Five Question Friday's Post

5 Questions Friday Is Here!

Stumbling upon a blog called My Little Life, I became intrigued and stopped to see what 5qF is all about.
Instructions:
  
Five questions are listed below to copy and paste on your blog. Take a moment to ponder or quickly answer and watch for the linky to appear tomorrow!
 
Five Questions:

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?

Usually we are late putting our tree up due to school breaks not starting until the middle of December. Once up, we enjoy looking at it but maybe a bit lazy to take it down and put everything away. LOL

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?

Yes, we have plans with a family that we also consider our own family! 

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

OMG!! I have so many that I don't even know where to begin. Let's just say that now I graduated this month, I finally have some free time to write them down and follow through as much as possible.

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?

Usually with my good friends from back home. A variety of ways from visiting other friends in Chi-Town, out for a very, very nice dinner, local places or even at somebody's house so we wouldn't have to be on the roads that night.

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?

I have had many fun New Year's Eve with friends but one that is currently coming to mind is visiting friends that I have knows since grade school. Great dinner, a lot of dancing but we pretty much had to move tables and make our own dance area and of course so many funny pictures to view the next day.

Listed above are the answers to my five questions. Feel free to leave a comment so I can view your answers on the blog link posted in your comment. Don't forget to visit My Little Life to explore, along with adding your question link to he Linky.
 
To share a note from My Little Life she left a special thank you to Sharayha, Sandy, Pam, @Simply_BC, @gasfamily who joined in to submit their question suggestions.
Read what they had to say in response to the five questions and a comment if you wold like to do so.

Have a question to submit in the future?
Do you have questions that you would like to submit and linked for future 5QF's? If so, shout the questions out to My Little Life in the community or via Twitter (@5crookedhalos)!
I can't wait to wake up and answer my questions while enjoying my morning coffee. Stop by to see my answers tomorrow morning!

 Have a fun 5QF!

2 comments:

shopannies said...

Sounds like you have had some wonderful New Year Eve with wonderful memories

Happy New Year

April said...

It sounds like you have a lot of fun on New Years! Thanks for popping by my blog! Enjoy your New Years Eve!

April