December 30, 2010

Have A Moment To Answer Five Questions?

5 Questions Friday Is Here!

Stumbling upon a blog called My Little Life, I became intrigued and stopped to see what 5qF is all about.
Instructions:
  
Five questions are listed below to copy and paste on your blog. Take a moment to ponder or quickly answer and watch for the linky to appear tomorrow!
 
Five Questions:

1. How long does your Christmas tree stay up?

2. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?

3. Do you have any New Year's resolutions?

4. How did you spend New Year's Eve when you were younger?

5. What was the best way you've ever spent New Year's Eve?
My answers will be posted tomorrow and visit My Little Life to explore, along with the Linky to add to.
 
To share a note from My Little Life she left a special thank you to Sharayha, Sandy, Pam, @Simply_BC, @gasfamily who joined in to submit their question suggestions.
Read what they had to say in response to the five questions and a comment if you wold like to do so.

Have a question to submit?
Do you have questions that you would like to submit and linked for future 5QF's? If so, shout the questions out to My Little Life in the community or via Twitter (@5crookedhalos)!
I can't wait to wake up and answer my questions while enjoying my morning coffee. Stop by to see my answers tomorrow morning!

 Have a fun 5QF!

No comments: