December 21, 2010

Printable 30% Off Old Navy Coupon

Old Navy 30% Off Coupon

Thank Goodness That I came across The Thrifty Military Wife this morning. She added a post to her blog for a Printable Coupon for 30% Off Any Single Item At Old Navy (excluding Techno Hoodies). 

With being so behind with everything this holiday season, this Printable Old Navy Coupon gives me the perfect reason to stop by Old Navy and pick up a pair of jeans for my boyfriend. Buying him clothes for Christmas is pretty boring to me but if that is what he needs, that is what he will have under the tree.

Of course when I looked out the window this morning, I thought my white car was gone but it was only buried under snow. I'll wait until it melts a bit and go shopping later this afternoon.  

With this coupon, will you be shopping for yourself or a gift for another? Do Tell!!!

Always read the fine print on any coupon!


Happy Shopping!

No comments: