December 30, 2010

Thursday Blog Hop Discovered

Thursday Hoppy

Join the Thursday Blog Hop that I came across on Menopausal New Mom, Mrs. Mama Drama, Belly Charms and Chubby Cheeks Thinks.

Add your blog button with a link back to a Thursday Blog Hop post or your blog.

After that, start clicking away to see all the other blogs that joined this hop and have some fun.

A great way to find interesting blogs, make new friends & gain a few new followers.

Follow Visualized By Christy, leave a comment letting me know and I'll follow you back! Same goes for Twitter following. Locate Visualized By Christy on Twitter.

Have Fun Blog Hopping!

5 comments:

Turning the Clock Back said...

Stopping by to follow from the Thursday blog hop! Hope you can come follow back when you get a chance! Lots of great healthy and ecofriendly giveaways to enter!

Diane
www.turning-the-clock-back.blogspot.com

Elvis the Chihuahua said...

Following through the blog hop. I have a brand new new blog, I hope you will stop by and check it out!

Elvis, The Chihuahua
Follow My Blog at: Elvis The Chihuahua
Follow me on: Twitter
Like me on: Facebook

Christy said...

Hi - I stopped by and am following your blog via GFC.

I'll follow you on Twitter as soon as it stops giving me an error pop-up. lol..

Thanks for the follow.
Christy

Frugal Couponing Mommy said...

Great site!!! I am a new follower via Thursday blog hop. I would love if you could follow me back at http://frugalcouponingmommy3.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

Thank you! Following you back (GFC & Email).

Love your blog!

Christy