February 27, 2011

Breast Pumps Now Tax Deductible

Tax Deductible Breast Pump Articles

While eating breakfast this morning, I came across a news reporter talking about breast pumps being tax deductible. After running a few errands I thought I would Google a few articles and came across a few articles.

Without giving my view one way or another without having (or had) a child myself, the thought crossed my mind to post this information for others to read.

Knowing that I do not have to have a child myself does not mean I can't have my own views about this new information (or new to me). It is because I feel that I have not had the time to read or gather more information to be knowledgeable with this new information and should only supply articles for others to know about or to comment/supply information, etc...

After using Google to gather a little information, I only clicked on the first two articles and have not researched further. I have add the links below to these articles in no particular order. 

Article One:

By: Anne E. Komblug - Washington Post Staff Writer.

Article Two:

Submitted by Ansissa Ford


Do you have any information that you would like to add? Comments? Links? Opinions?

If so, feel free to use the comment section below. 

Thank You!

 
 * Image from HULIQ TIMES

No comments: