February 25, 2011

Indianapolis Body Works Salon Deal

Indianapolis Body Works Salon Deal


Today's Indianapolis Eversave deal couldn't have come at a better time. With spring around the corner, now is the time to pamper yourself with a nice haircut and color from Body Works Salon. 
 
Spend $65 to receive this offer that has a value of $130. Beutiful Day Spa & Hair Salon located on Virginia Avenue in Indianapolis.
 

This deal can be viewed and also purchased on Eversave for yourself or as a gift to a friend/family member.

Let us know about your experience after visiting Body Works Day Spa & Hair Salon!

Enjoy!


* Pictures from Eversave and the Body Works Salon's website


2 comments:

Heavenly Savings said...

Cute Blog! I’m a new follower Happy Friday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Thank You! I love your blog also and following you now. I'll add your button to my blogroll.

Christy