February 27, 2011

Redbox $1 Deal

Use Redbox? Amazing Deal!

Are you a Redbox fan? If so, this $1 for Three One-Night DVD Rentals is for you!
Expires June 1, 2011, roughly two days left to purchase (from the time of this blog post) for yourself or as a gift for a friend/family.

Using Redbox myself (very) frequently, I personally love it as long as I return my movies in the specified amount of time. Sometimes life gets busy and we all forget but mostly 98% of the time I have them back right away.

This deal may be found on Groupon, where I shop online frequently and have amazing luck with such great deals. :)

Let us know what you think about this deal, if you bought one or any comment you would like to share.

Happy movie watching & Thank You!


 *First came across this deal on Coupon Saving Game's blog
*Image from the Redbox website
 

No comments: