March 12, 2011

Blog Hopping Weekend

Weekend Blog Hops Starting Off Spicy!

Blog hopping is not only for the weekdays anymore. Weekends are starting to hop with the first one listed here is the SPICY WEEKEND HOP.



The directions are easy, a blog of the week will be chosen and this SPICY WEEKEND HOP will be going on all weekend long!


Hop on by to add a link, discover new blogs, meet some new blogging friends, link up to several different networks and more.

Always feel free to leave a comment here if you would like to share a blog hop with us or just stopping by to follow & I will follow you back.

Check back here for links to more blog hops going on all weekend.


 Thank You & Start Hopping!


UPDATE:

Another Saturday Blog Hop Posted Here If You Would Like To Check It Out!


4 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

Here from a blog hop and happy to meet you,
<3, New Follower
Tomorrow starts a week of giveaways on A Taste of T

Christy said...

Thanks for the follow/info. I stopped by your blog also to follow in case I wasn't already.
Christy

Kimberly said...

Great blog and cute to see my hop being participated! Yay! I'm now following and look forward to reading more of your stuff.

All the best,
Kim
A Spicy Boy, A Cat, and My Fat Ass

Christy said...

Thank you Kimberly. Feel free to contact me if you are hosting another blog hop. I will always join in.
Christy