March 31, 2011

Come Across A Friday Blog Hop? Share! Share!

Blog Hop Friday

 It's Friday and the blogs are hopping.

Here is a place to share everything Blog Hop Related!

How did you end up  at Visualized By Christy? Was it through a blog hop that you joined or maybe hosting one of your own?

Howevery you made it here, I am glad that you did and can't wait to read comments, follow links, discover your blog and so much more.

Need another follower? Leave a link here and I'll follow back with no requirements that you follow my blog. 

Knowing that another blogger stopped by to see Visualized By Christy is also wonderful.

 Leaving comments myself here at Visualized By Christy with links I come across, hops that I have joined and anything else that comes to mind. 

Stop by as often as you would like & I love comments!

Enjoy and Happy Friday Blog Hopping!


Thank You!

15 comments:

Christy said...

Already discovered a new blog.

Throwing Paint is simple but very unique blog that I already look forward to reading.

Stop by and say hello if you would like.

http://throwingpaintblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-frocks-drink-and-dress.html

Christy

Morela said...

Love the flowers in your banner.

Hi, I'm a new follower. Can't wait to read more of your blog.

Morela

http://myview-finder.blogspot.com
http://addsomechaos.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Smart and Trendy Moms is currently hosting a Friday Blog Hop.

Already adding my blog link and about to go back to discover the other bloggers listed.

http://www.smartandtrendymoms.com/

Christy

Christy said...

Thank you Morela. Heading over to your blog as soon as I post this comment.

Christy

Christy said...

Born 2 Impress Hop Around:

http://kidzborn2impress.blogspot.com/p/hop-around_12.html

Balancing stilettos and scrubs said...

Hello! I am following you back :) Thank you for stopping by! I have a friday hop going on "Bee Friendly Friday" Come link up if you would like!
-Marci

Christy said...

Hi Marci -
Thank you for sharing your Friday blog hop. I'll be heading over there shortly to participate.

I love your blog and thank you very much for following mine.

Christy

Anja M. said...

I found you through the “Friday Blog Hop”

I follow you on GFC. (Anja M.)

Hope you will follow me back at This and That

I also follow you on Twitter.

Christy said...

Thank you Anja for following my blog and also on Twitter.

Twitter won't allow me to follow others right now until my ratio of followers/follows is at a certain amount (UGG!). I can Tweet about your blog and will do so today!!

Thanks again.

Christy

Freckleberry Mom said...

Following back! Be sure to check out my current giveaways, including a Kolcraft Stroller :). http://bit.ly/ihXFw6

Christy said...

Thank You very much. I'll be sure to check out those giveaways that you mentions.

Christy

Summer said...

what a cute blog! I found you through Friday hop! This is the first hop I have participated in so I hope I'm doing this right LOL

Summer

Christy said...

Hi Summer - You have such a lovely family. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

I am pretty new at blog hops also but I am enjoying them.

Also following your blog.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Christy

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! I'm following you
from the Social Parade!
Hope you visit me and
return the follow!:0)

Christy said...

Thank you for stopping by. I am also following you.

I love the choc. chip cookies in a jar!! Yummy!

Thanks again.
Christy