March 31, 2011

Dear Crissy Thursday Twitter Hop

Twitter Hop Thursday

 Looking for a Twitter Hop to participate in today? If so, you can find a great Twitter Hop located at Dear Crissy.
Dear Crissy
Twitter hops help you meet new bloggers, discover great blogs to read, gain followers and also follow them back. Hosted by Simply Stacie, The King's Court IV, Little Yaya's, Kelly's Lucky You and Dear Crissy.

Participation is very simple so stop by, add your link and don't forget to follow those hosting this hop and of course others.

Enjoy today's hop and I always encourage comments here at Visualized By Christy.


Thank You!

2 comments:

Firefly said...

Your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Please if you get a chance follow me back at:

http://throwingpaintblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/friday-frocks-drink-and-dress.html

Have a great day!

Christy said...

Thank you for following my blog. I'll also add your link to my latest post about Friday Blog Hops.

Christy