March 11, 2011

Discovering Many Friday Blog Hops & Their Blogs

Blog Hop On Friday

Loving all of these Blog Hops!

How about you?

If so, I'll be slowly listing a few Friday Blog Hops here and the first one I just added myself to is Social Parade On Friday. The rules are easy, along with the opportunity of experiencing Blog Hops, gaining followers, discovering other blogs or even meeting a few more blog friends.

This particular Blog Hop is being hosted by Smart Trendy Moms & so worth stopping by to see this blog.

Smart and Trendy Moms
After adding your blog to the Social Parade On Friday Hop, feel free to follow my blog if you would like and I would love to return the favor.

Happy Blog Hopping Friday!

6 comments:

Sandy Elliott said...

Thanks for following me. Following you back!
http://cherishedhandmadetreasures.blogspot.com/

Kirsten said...

Following back from the hop... Thanks for stopping by!

Christy said...

Thank you very much!
Christy

Thoughts from Her said...

I’m your newest follower! Following from the hop...

When you get a chance, please stop by http://thoughtsfromher.com

Thanks!

Christy said...

Thank you. I am following you also (Thoughts From Her).
Christy

Opal Stevens said...

Love your blog! Following you from blog hop.. I'm Opal from www.opalstevens.blogspot.com, hope you can check it out sometime.. :D