March 28, 2011

Following Through With Joined Blog Hops!

My Personal Blog Hopping Experiences

Being new to hopping around (and loving it), I find myself lost in time when starting with one and going on from there to discover so many new blogs (always adding myself as a follower).

This is where I leave the site open as another tab in my browser to make sure I go back to follow bloggers, leave comments and etc...

Moment of confusion of what comes next!

The next thing I realize is that I have a million tabs open from reading new blogs and already disorganized myself with making sure I followed through and didn't only leave my link and leave.

Since this has happened to me before, I now open my e-mail to copy each link to make sure I really do follow through that same day.

Being the only strategy I can think of at the moment to organize myself, my new blogging friends can count on me to be back to their blog later to follow through.

Has anybody else found themselves lost when jumping from one blog link listed to another? If so, I welcome to hear these experiences & how you organize yourself.

Feel free to leave a comment here if you would like to introduce yourself, say hello, add a follow request, a blog hop that I haven't discovered to add to my blogroll or anything related to blog hopping any day of the week.

I would love other bloggers to follow me back but will still be very happy if you stopped by that day or choose to stop by every so often.

I love comments, meeting new blogging friends and would like to say thank you for stopping by Visualized By Christy. I better get back to my blog list to incorporate the etiquiqute of blog hopping suggestions recently discovered on a new blog.

 Have a wonderful time blog hopping this week!!
 
Looking forward to meeting you & reading the comments left for me!

16 comments:

Sleppery said...

It's a hard thing to do x.x still not completely organized lol

Newest follower from the I Love My Online Friends Monday Blog Hop!
Come return the visit when you have the chance :)
--
Jade
The Sleppery Mind

Crystal said...

I just love how beautiful your blog is! Totally jealous of your design. So fresh and spring like!
Following back and can't wait to loose myself in your blog!! :)

Christy said...

Thank you both for following my blog.

Crystal - Thank you for the compliments!

Jade - Thank you for sharing about blog hop experiences.

Following you both back.

Christy

Nikki said...

I do half of my blog hopping the night before the actual day, since there are usually a bunch of links already up. I'm a night owl, and my son is sleeping, so I have time to peruse each one. Then I do the rest in the morning, as part of my "coffee/facebook/play frontierville/blog hop" ritual.

I'm following you back, thank you for stopping by my blog!

Christy said...

Hi Nikki - Thank you for leaving a comment about blog hopping & also for following my blog!

Have a wonderful day!

Christy

Nancy StylenDecorDeals.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for hopping by.
I already follow you.

Your post is great! I feel the same way!

Lisa (Berksgirl) said...

Hello!
I have been a faithful follower of your blog and have recently nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award. Congratulations! I look forward to continued reading of your blog!
~Lisa
http://berksgirl.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Hi Lisa -
Thank you very much for following my blog, I really appreciate it.

Also, thank you so much for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award. Could you direct me to a link where I can find a post about the information but only if you have time.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day!!
Christy

Christy said...

Sorry about that Lisa, I found it on your blog. :)

Christy

Lindsay's Family Reviews and Giveaways said...

I love blog hops too!! I love reading others blogs and finding new virtual friends. lol

I am your newest follower and would love for you to follow back!

http://lindsaysfamilyreviewsandgiveaways.blogspot.com/

Have a great day :)

Christy said...

Thank you Lindsay. I am also following you back and subscribed to the newsletter.
Have a wonderful day!!

Christy

Shanee said...

Thanks for linking up with Frugal Friends Tuesday! I am following you from Adventures of a Thrifty Mommy!

Christy said...

Thank you for the follow! Have a wonderful week.

Christy

Leetah East said...

Beautiful blog. I would change my background on my blog every season, or even holiday for that matter, if it didn't take any effort and wouldn't require redesigning the whole thing.

Newly following from the Welcome Wednesday Hop.

Leetah East
http://afkdinner.blogspot.com
http://leetahinwriting.blogspot.com

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Cute blog!

I just found your blog through the Follow Me Back Tuesday Blog Hop! Have a great week.

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com

Christy said...

Thank you both for stopping by. Looking foward to visiting/following your blogs also.

Have a wonderfu week!!!
Christy