March 30, 2011

Twitter Step To Manage Security


Twitter Shares An Easy Step To Manage Security

When was the last time you checked the setting for your Twitter account? Do you keep up with the latest Twitter news, not including the many other Social Networks that you may belong to.

Like most of us, there isn't enough time in the day to figure it all out & make sure our personal accounts are set accurately.

After trying to figure something else out with my Twitter account, I came across a blog post that I would like to share.

Making Twitter More Secure: HTTPS is the blog post title that I was reading and found it easy to follow. After quickly checking my own settings, I was happy to realize I had it set correctly. Now I am here to pass this information along to you!

 

 

Twitter tips, tutorials, feedback, suggestions, application reviews or even questions for readers are welcome. Leave a comment here at Visualized By Christy.

 

 Happy Twittering!

 

Note: Free Twitter icon images are from the website:Geek Sucks.

No comments: