June 3, 2011

Link Up! It Really Does Work!

Bloggers Who Link Together Works & Why

Coming across an article on The Secret to Success is Support who is on Day 2 of Problogger's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge.

Explaining a variety of points of why top ten lists work for bloggers, you will find the last point about how and why we should continue to link up.
With a long list continuing to grow as I write this post, why not stop by and add your link and see what happens. 

Also check out the Challenge that motivated these tips to share with us and link together.

Comments are always welcome and also followers but not required with much appreciation for visiting Visualized By Christy.


Happy Link Together!

6 comments:

Raine said...

That is really good advice. I get much more traffic when I link up.

Christy said...

Thank you for visiting and linking to my blog.

Christy

Colie's Kitchen said...

Hi this is Nicole from Colie’s Kitchen I just discovered your blog and wanted to drop by and say hi. I am now a new follower. I would love to have you stop by Colie’s Kitchen if you get a chance. www.colieskitchen.com

Christy said...

Thank you Nicole. I am also following your blog. Can't wait to read it.

Catherine Robinson said...

Hi Christy...just found your blog...very inspiring...I'm going to read the link...thank you.
I'm a new follower!
http://wwwcatherinerobinsoncashmere.blogspot.com/

Christy said...

Thank you Catherine!!

I absolutely love your site & blog. I'll be stopping by often.

Christy